Monday, May 9, 2016

The Lady in Pink

Here's another card with my Copic Marker practice! The image is from the Copic Coloring Guide book and disk. For the markers I used check the list below. Here again my Copic collection doesn't include some of the recommended colors, but using some on line favorite color combination have worked well so far.

After working on the shading and coloring of this young lady, I cut her out leaving a narrow white edge. I used a pretty print paper dotted with rhinestones to adhere the colored image to. A solid purple was used a a mat for the print and was adhered to the white base card.

Skin tones: E30, E21, E11
Lips: RV34
Hair: E13, E15, E18
Dress: R81, R83, R85

I hope you are enjoying my practice pieces. Come back again soon.

1 comment:

Sami said...

I have this image and never use it! Such an awesome idea!