Monday, January 25, 2016

Christmas Lamp

Christmas Lamp
Stitchy Bear
Stitchy Bear is the current sponsor of the challenge at A Snowflakes Promise. I chose the Christmas Lamp digital stamp to use in my Design Team inspirational card.

The digital stamp was colored using Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils. I also used a blender pen on the the holly leaves. The colored image was merged with embossing and wording in the Craft Artist 2 program.

I hope my holiday card will inspire you to participate in the challenge at A Snowflakes Promise where the theme is Christmas or winter.


1 comment:

ike said...

Great colouring and a super embossed background. Lovely card :-)
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

On behalf of StitchyBear Digi Outlet