Thursday, December 3, 2015

Sprig of Flowers

Pretty Sprig of Flower

Stitchy Bear
Stitchy Bear is the current sponsor of the challenge at Simply Papercraft. I chose Pretty Sprig of Flowers for my Design Team inspirational card.

After coloring these lovely flowers with Derwent Coloursoft Pencils, I cut them out leaving a white edge. I adhered the flowers to a dark green background piece of card stock and then on to a white base card.

I hope my inspirational card will inspire you to participate in the challenge at Simply Papercraft, where anything goes.

1 comment:

ike said...

That is gorgeous and excellent colouring :-)
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet