Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Door Step Card

Christmas door set
Limited Runs
Limited Runs is the current sponsor of A Snowflakes Promise Challenge. I chose the Christmas Door Set for my Design Team Inspirational Card.

I used Faber-Castell watercolor pencils and some metallic Gelly Roll Pens to color the image, along with a fine line marker. I cut out the image and put it aside. I used my Cuddlebug and the Jim Holtz, Sizzix brick embossing folder with brown card stock, for some textured background and put it aside. I cut  a center step card of brown card stock with the Sizzix die by Lori Whitlock. The Christmas trees were cut using the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge and a paper punch. I layered the pieces and adhere them to the step card.

I hope you have been inspired by my holiday step card and plan to participate in the current challenge at  A Snowflakes Promise, where the theme is holiday or winter.



No comments: