Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Guest Post for Julia Spiri

Sunny Day
Julia Spiri Stamps


This is my Guest Post for Julia Spiri Stamps. I would like to be a member of the Julia Spiri Design Team, but no spots were open, so Julia very kindly offered me a Guest Post. So here I am!

The image I chose to use for this honor is Sunny Day. The character looks just like I did growing up, wearing bell bottom jeans and going to the beach with a half a dozen friends.

I colored Sunny Day with Derwent Coloursoft Pencils and merged her with parts from several digikits in the Craft Artist 2 program.

The current challenge at Julia Spiri Stamps is to add a sentiment. I added Sun Kissed, just perfect for the scene. What else would work with hearts fluttering down from the sun?

I hope, I have inspired you to display your work with us at Julia Spiri Stamps, taking part in this challenge and perhaps winning a new digi or two!

1 comment:

Julia Spiri said...

Very beautiful!
Hugs, Julia