Monday, August 17, 2015

Cute as a Button Facebook Contest Aug. 15- Sept. 13





Good morning, there is a new Facebook Contest, which begins today in the Cute as a Button Facebook Group. Contest dates go from today August 15th thru Sept. 13th.
I chose two adorable images by Francesca Lopez for Cute as a Button, where you can find many lovely and fun images to choose from.
For one of my design team inspiration cards, I chose Fall Fun. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and a bit of metallic Gelly Roll Pen and merged it with a background from the Autumn Country digikit in the Craft Artist 2 program.
My second card, School Days was also colored using Prismacolor Pencils and merged with color layers in the Craft Art 2 program.
I hope my work on this card will interest you in sharing your work in the Facebook Cute as a Button Group Contest.

No comments: