Monday, February 23, 2015

An Artist Card

I recently began the online "Perfecting Pencils Class," by Kit and Clowder." Due to life getting in the way, I haven't gotten very far into the class. I due appreciate the detail, advise and assistance offered by Alyce Keegan, the artist, who works on giving each of her student the best class experience. In appreciation for her genuine good , a sponsor, "Scrappers Delight" an online digital stamp company, gave crafters the opportunity to download a free digital image of lovely Ms. Keegan.
Image of Alyce Keegan colored in Prismacolor pencils by Carla Brooke
Image of Alyce Keegan using Odorless Mineral Spirits over the Prismacolor pencil work by Carla Brooke

Rather than getting to work with my lessons, I colored the image of Alyce, cut it out and layered it on a card. I hope you like it. I should get even better once I get to my lessons!

 I colored image and entered it in the challenge at for Crafting from the Heart. They have an Anything goes challenge here http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Come back and check to see what I do next!

2 comments:

Stampers Delights said...

This is beautiful honey and glad you love the image
Love Janice <3

Hath said...

Lovely design! Thanks for joining us this week at crafting from the heart :)