Friday, February 21, 2014

Trudy's Birthday Card

As you might have guessed, I'm loving the many digital stamps I have bought online. I enjoy looking through a number of sites, but I usually come back to "Mo's Digital Pencil."

Her illustration are wonderful and there is a great variety on the site. I love putting Trudy the paper doll in lovely outfits and working her into scenes. She is colored with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. Trudy's balloon are cut from fun foam sheets. The paper background is from my ever growing vast collection!

The challenge this week at "Mo's Digital Pencil" is to use a ribbon in the design. Ribbons hold Trudy's birthday balloons!

3 comments:

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

too cute

R HOWARD said...

HOW ABOUT USING REPEAT RIBBON ON EDGE OF DRESS? VERY SWEET....

Anja said...

Such an adorable card. Great idea to give her some balloons!
Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil! Hope to see you playing again soon.

Hugs, Anja