Sunday, February 2, 2014

Troy's Birthday Card

I can't tell you how often I have been asked for a more masculine card for a boy. I seem to always gravitate to making cards for girls! I can't explain it, other than to say that after having two boys, things that are girly just seem more me! Anyway Troy and his balloons from Mo's Digital Pencil are just perfect to celebrate any little guy's special day. His toys are Kaisercraft Little Toot clear stamps. The toys are colored with Marvy Markers on cardstock and watercolor papers.

I used Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. The wall and floor coverings are scraps from my card stock collection.

This card is entered into the challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil.

1 comment:

Franz♥ said...

Just adorable Carla, love the way you used this cute Mo's image!

Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge Blog this week :)

Hugs, Franz.