Thursday, February 6, 2014

"J" for Just Perfectly Adorable Valentine


I just finished a lovely new Valentine card. My anniversary is the day after Valentine's Day...I get to celebrate for days! This little girl is Trudy and she is a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil. Since Trudy is "J" for Just perfectly adorable, this card is "J" for Just right for the latest challenge on that site!

I used Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. The wall and flooring scraps are from my card stock collection. I used foamy hearts to add dimension as balloons and stamped 2 sentiments to make this the "J" for perfect Valentine!

Isn't this the perfect Valentine for the challenge at Mo's Digital pencil!

3 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Tooo cute Carla! Love your design so much!

Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's Challenge Blog this wee :)

Hugs, Franz.

Mau xx said...

It certainly is Just Adorable Carla, what a sweet card.
thanks for sharing with us at Mo's
hugs Mau xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic as usual. You have such an artistic knack for these cards. Happy Anniversary

♡Diane