Friday, June 3, 2011

A Butterfly Card with Tombow Markers


 I found a great tutorial using Tombow watercolor markers. I tried it. I loved it so much I did it two more times! This butterfly stamp image is nice and large and makes good use of the watercolor markers. I found it on clearance at Michaels. It was made by Inksdinkado. I also used archival black ink and clear embossing powder. I used small floral rubber stamp on the orange cardstock, with orange pigment ink and clear embossing powder.
For very clear instructions on using these wonderful markers, you need to go to:
http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/04/tombow-water-color-markers.html
I hope you get to try this soon.

3 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

love the blending on the butterflies! Tombows gor a great review BTW:)

Carla's Cards said...

Good to know, I must get a copy of your article!

Lindsay Weirich said...

hi Carla, sure you can use the tombows on the tildas. You can scribble some skin tones on a peice of plastic and use a blending pen to pick up the color and blend.